About Savanna Simmons
I'm Savanna Simmons and I live north of Lusk, Wyoming, on the Four Three Ranch with my husband Boe and our sons, Brindle and Roan. I grew up evolving my horsemanship with clinicians like Ray Hunt, Joe Wolter, and Jack Brainard, but not within a ranch setting. My husband grew up just the opposite; the epitome of a cowboy. We enjoy blending our horsemanship styles to create ranch-using but fancy-broke horses. We tend to embrace the buckaroo-style horsemanship and traditions.
Posts by Savanna Simmons
- Book Release: Brim and the Big Cat Blunder
- Circle the Wagons: The Happy Toy Maker’s Thayne Slater
- Joe Wolter Online Learning Opportunity
- Children’s Ag School Resources
- Cowboys: a Documentary Portrait Online Streaming
- Children’s Book Author, Michelle Provost
- Q and A with Turquoise Armadillo Co.
- Art of the Cowgirl Horsemanship Fellowship’s Journey: Part 3
- Art of the Cowgirl Horsemanship Fellowship’s Journey: Part 2
- Art of the Cowgirl Horsemanship Fellowship’s Journey: Part 1