About Lynn Kohr
I am a barrel and pole horse trainer, giving springtime barrel racing and pole bending clinics and workshops, competing in barrel racing and pole bending futurities while marketing our horses for sale. I am a Mom of 3: Sage, Cedar, and Stratton. And wife of Marshall T Kohr, DVM, married since 1991. I also have a biology degree from CSU, specializing in Bio-Physiology and Biochemistry.
Posts by Lynn Kohr
- Weaning Colts Part 1; Veterinarian Interview
- Halter Breaking with Tom Wagoner Part 2
- Halter Breaking With Tom Wagoner Part 1
- How To Saddle with a Three Point Rigging
- Famous Equine LLC Conditioning and Rehab Center
- Leading Your Horse Part 2
- First Time Horse Owner’s First Aid Kit
- How to Freeze Brand your Horse
- Leading Your Horse Series; Part 1
- How Does Your Horse Lead?