About Jessie Salter
Horses have been a part of my life since I can remember. Riding with my Dad as a youngster was what I lived for. There was nothing better than working cows, or racing my dad across an alfalfa field. It seems I never grew out of it, and today I live in Western Montana with my husband and 2 kids. We raise and train Quarter Horses amongst many other trades. Our goal is to raise a competitor of sound mind and body, with the willingness and ability to do any sport with any rider. You'll find my kids and I at most of the local barrel races, but you'll see Jessie Jaymes Quarter Horses in many different arenas.
Posts by Jessie Salter
- Horses, Kids, and Kid’s Horses
- NHSRA Finals Champions Crowned
- National Day of the Cowboy
- Welcome to Cavvy Savvy, Where We Know Working Horses!
- Ride Aware of Your Horse’s Feet. Tips from Lynn Kohr
- Calgary Barrel Racing Top Money Winners
- Seasoning Your Performance Horse Prospect
- Equine Clinics. Are You And Your Horse Getting Your Money’s Worth?
- Mare Power?
- The Buckskin Filly 1: Meet Mayday