About Jessie Salter
Horses have been a part of my life since I can remember. Riding with my Dad as a youngster was what I lived for. There was nothing better than working cows, or racing my dad across an alfalfa field. It seems I never grew out of it, and today I live in Western Montana with my husband and 2 kids. We raise and train Quarter Horses amongst many other trades. Our goal is to raise a competitor of sound mind and body, with the willingness and ability to do any sport with any rider. You'll find my kids and I at most of the local barrel races, but you'll see Jessie Jaymes Quarter Horses in many different arenas.
Posts by Jessie Salter
- 2014 NFR Contestants
- AQHA Stallion Report Deadline Approaching
- AQHA HORSES OF THE YEAR
- Down The Fence. A Working Cow Horse Movie Project.
- Communication Between Horse And Rider
- What To Look For In A Young Performance Horse Prospect: Part 2
- Why I’m Glad My Kids Ride Horses
- What To Look For In A Young Performance Horse Prospect: Part 1
- How To Fasten A Rope Halter
- Horse Humor