About Jessie Salter
Horses have been a part of my life since I can remember. Riding with my Dad as a youngster was what I lived for. There was nothing better than working cows, or racing my dad across an alfalfa field. It seems I never grew out of it, and today I live in Western Montana with my husband and 2 kids. We raise and train Quarter Horses amongst many other trades. Our goal is to raise a competitor of sound mind and body, with the willingness and ability to do any sport with any rider. You'll find my kids and I at most of the local barrel races, but you'll see Jessie Jaymes Quarter Horses in many different arenas.
Posts by Jessie Salter
- Look to TSLN for Your Next Stallion
- And Our Cavvy Savvy Survey Winner Is…
- Horse Sale and Collegiate Riding Competition in Bozeman.
- Introducing a New Horse to the Herd
- Take Our Cavvy Savvy Survey and Enter to Win Stetson Apparel and Boots
- Sell Horses on Cavvy Savvy
- Who is Your Favorite Valentine? Yes, we are talking horses!
- Finished Barrel Horse For Sale
- Horses, Ranches, Cowboys, Cowgirls… Lots To Be Thankful For.
- Alternative Horse Therapy. Interview with Josey Key