About Lynn Kohr
I am a barrel and pole horse trainer, giving springtime barrel racing and pole bending clinics and workshops, competing in barrel racing and pole bending futurities while marketing our horses for sale. I am a Mom of 3: Sage 14, Cedar 13 and Stratton 11 and wife of Marshall T Kohr, DVM, married since 1991. I also have a biology degree from CSU, specializing in Bio-Physiology and Biochemistry.
Posts by Lynn Kohr
- Raise Your Eyes Up. Your Horse Will Follow.
- Polo Wraps
- How To Tie A Rope Halter…Correctly
- Kohr Quarter Horses, Roper Apparel and Footwear Barrel Futurity
- Soft Eye, Soft Feel, Soft Feet. Part 3 Balanced Horse and Balanced Ride
- Saddle Pads
- Soft Eye, Soft Feel, Soft Feet; Part 2 Balanced Horse Balanced Ride
- AQHA Stallion Fabulous Golden Jet
- AQHA Stallion JD Look
- Quick, Easy Wrap to Tie Horses