About Lynn Kohr
I am a barrel and pole horse trainer, giving springtime barrel racing and pole bending clinics and workshops, competing in barrel racing and pole bending futurities while marketing our horses for sale. I am a Mom of 3: Sage 14, Cedar 13 and Stratton 11 and wife of Marshall T Kohr, DVM, married since 1991. I also have a biology degree from CSU, specializing in Bio-Physiology and Biochemistry.
Posts by Lynn Kohr
- Winter Water for Horses
- Posting To Balance Our Horses
- Hay Nets; A Great Way to Waste Less Hay
- How To Fix A Bucket
- A Nod is a Nod is a Nod
- Weaning Colts Part 5: Alan Woodbury
- Weaning Colts Part 4; Jill Lane Quarter Horses
- What Is Your Horse’s Game Face?
- Exercise Induced Pulmonary Hemorrahage. Aka Bleeders.
- Let’s Beat The Heat When Hauling Horses