About Lynn Kohr
I am a barrel and pole horse trainer, giving springtime barrel racing and pole bending clinics and workshops, competing in barrel racing and pole bending futurities while marketing our horses for sale. I am a Mom of 3: Sage 14, Cedar 13 and Stratton 11 and wife of Marshall T Kohr, DVM, married since 1991. I also have a biology degree from CSU, specializing in Bio-Physiology and Biochemistry.
Posts by Lynn Kohr
- Weaning Colts Part 4; Jill Lane Quarter Horses
- What Is Your Horse’s Game Face?
- Weaning Colts Part 3; Wardell Quarter Horses
- Weaning Colts Part 2: The Wilson Ranch
- Weaning Colts; Veterinarian Interview
- Exercise Induced Pulmonary Hemorrahage. Aka Bleeders.
- Let’s Beat The Heat When Hauling Horses
- Raise Your Eyes Up. Your Horse Will Follow.
- Polo Wraps
- How To Tie A Rope Halter…Correctly